- Brush your hair to remove tangles.
- Next, shampoo your hair and towel dry.
- Take a deep conditioner that suits your hair type.
- Take a section of your hair about ½-inch wide from the top of your head.
- Hold that part up and apply a thin coat of conditioner, starting at the scalp and working it to the ends. When you have applied the conditioner to the first section, bring it over your head and clip it.
- Make similar ½-inch wide partings and apply a thin coat of conditioner on each and clip the stands on top of your head. Continue till you have completed the entire head.
- Then place a plastic cap on your head and tuck all the strands inside the cap. You can sit in the sun if it is a little warm. A deep conditioner works better with extra heat.
- After you have kept the deep conditioner for the specified amount of time, wash it off with a lot of cool water.
- Towel dry and if necessary, blow dry.
Find more articles on Hair Care