Some of the commonly used homeopathic remedies for eczema include;
- Arsenicum album: It is one of the commonest prescribed treatment for eczema
- Sulphur and petroleum
- Antimonium crudum
Why Use homeopathy remedies for eczema?
- The homeopathic remedies aim to boost and correct your immune response and not suppressing it
- The only remedies aim to correct the internal disharmony rather than treat the external expression of the disease.
- Medicines such as steroids or lotions are not used as they suppress the condition
- Homeopathic remedies are safe for all age groups
- These medications have minimal or practically no side effects or contraindications
- They can help to reduce the side effects associated with conventional treatment and may even help to completely stop the conventional medicines.
- Homeopathic remedies can be used alone or along with conventional treatment