Some of the commonly used homeopathic remedies for eczema include;
- Arsenicum album: It is one of the commonest prescribed treatment for eczema
- Sulphur and petroleum
- Antimonium crudum
Why Use homeopathy remedies for eczema?
- The homeopathic remedies aim to boost and correct your immune response and not suppressing it
- The only remedies aim to correct the internal disharmony rather than treat the external expression of the disease.
- Medicines such as steroids or lotions are not used as they suppress the condition
- Homeopathic remedies are safe for all age groups
- These medications have minimal or practically no side effects or contraindications
- They can help to reduce the side effects associated with conventional treatment and may even help to completely stop the conventional medicines.
- Homeopathic remedies can be used alone or along with conventional treatment
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.