Good food for your sleep: Light meals
Light meals do not demand too much from one’s digestive system. Best options for light meals, says Dietician, Himanshu Kapoor is
- Scrambled eggs with cheese.
- Tuna salad sandwich.
- Pasta with cottage cheese or tomato base combined with grilled veggies.
- Sesame seed sprinkled on salad.
- Braised cottage cheese with grilled veggies.
- Cottage cheese sandwich (two slices with good filling) combined with stir fried veggies, soup or salad.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Feb 02, 2013
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.