Basically, gluten allergy related to the gastrointestinal reactions due to the intake of wheat, rye, oats, barley and malt. Thus, the human body gives out the following signs of avoidance of this allergen.
- The digestive system gets hampered by way of an improper digestive process, ultimately ending in irregular, improper bowel movements.
- Thus, there are chances of constipation.
- Also, diarrhoea is another such sign which shows that the body has been affected by such a substance.
- As a result, the person may feel tired and fatigued. Due to a continuous infection and suffering, there are chances of the person feeling depresses.
- Again, the constant abnormality in the discharge of vital nutrients from the body might lead to weight loss, even anaemia.
- The internal state might, thus, get reflected on the skin, with diseases like itchiness and eczema.
Thus, one must carefully observe any continuous development of one or all symptoms. Though the occurrence might vary from person to person, it is always advisable to consult a doctor and seek treatment.
Read more articles on Food Allergy
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.