Dr Batra's Clinic in Kolkatta
Few of the common varieties of hair loss are:
- Androgenetic alopecia (AGA) – This type of hair loss can affect both men and women and is caused by the hormone DHT which is a male hormone.
- Telogen effluvium - Severe stress may lead to noticeable shedding of hair.
- Some of the drugs that can lead to loss of hair.
- Alopecia Areata – Patchy loss of hair, especially from the scalp
- Due to presence of Infections: Syphilitic Alopecia, Tinea Capitis.
Go ahead and experience the joy of finding a perfect solution for your hair loss problem in Dr. Batra's Positive Health Clinic in Kolkatta.
28/4 Ajmer Mansion, Maulana Abu kalam Road,
Kolkata - 711101, Kolkatta, India
Contact Person: Dr. Chinmay Mahanta
Tel: +91.33.3002.3340 / 41
1E/1 & 1E/2, Gardenia Homes, 227/1A, A.J.C. Bose Road
Opp. SBI (La-Mart's Branch), Near Minto Park
Kolkata - 700020, West Bengal, India
Contact Person: Dr Supra Paul
Tel: +91.033.3982.5300 / 32516401 / 32944043
Plot No 9B, CIT, Scheme VIII M, Type CS4, 2nd Floor
Ulta Danga, Main Road
Kolkata - 700067, West Bengal, India
Contact Person: Dr Sourangshu Banerjee
Find more Hair Resources
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Sep 28, 2011
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.