If you are a skinny boy, tips given here can help you a lot in gaining weight and having a fit and healthy body.
Many a times, you observe boys in their teens consuming a lot of food but still remaining malnourished and underweight. This is only because even though they think that they are consuming a lot, they are actually not. There are some trademark tips, which if followed could help you boys a lot in gaining weight.
- Healthy eating which includes having right amount of food with the right amount of nutrients would get you a long way in gaining weight. Eating anything and everything within your reach is not a good idea.
- Avoid junk food at all costs as it would only result in increased amount of fat in your body.
- Include a lot of green vegetables and fruits.
- Milk, eggs and cheese complemented with right amounts of protein such as fish or chicken can be included in your nutrient rich diet.
- Consume food items that are rich in calories such as pasta. 100g of white pasta is about 380kcal which is easily digestible as well as rich in calories.
- It is very important to remember that you need to consume more amount of calories than the ones you burn.
- Keeping a calorie table is a very important tip to gain weight. Record the daily intake of calories in the food that you take in a notebook. If you see that on a particular day, you didn’t consume optimum amount of calories, make sure that you consume more calorie the next day. You can visit your doctor and find out food items that are rich in calories. Make sure you include those items in your shopping list.
Boys always tend to burn calories through running or playing a sport that could help them get rid of calories. Playing a game of soccer in the evening is good enough, but you need to streamline the calories that you burn. In order to do that, the best thing to do is to hit the gym. Instead of going for the heavy weights which might not suit your body posture, go for aerobics and light weight exercises and sweat it out in the gym. Squats bench-press and push-ups are common modes of exercising that you could go for.
These tips if followed in the right manner will definitely bring out excellent results within just a couple of weeks. Long gone will be your lean body and in its place will rest a fit and healthy body.
Read more articles on Diet Plans
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.