Most of us often complain of problems like itchy scalp, hair loss, thinning etc, which all are the signs of damaged and unhealthy hair. Here are some easy DIY packs that can detox your scalp and hair.
Most of us often complain of problems like itchy scalp, hair loss, thinning etc, which all are the signs of damaged and unhealthy hair. However, there are several ways that can help ensure that your tresses stay healthy and problem free. Switching to a healthy lifestyle, avoiding use of harsh hair care products and detoxifying your scalp and hair are some of the things that you can do to have healthy hair.
So, what do you do to detoxify your hair?
If you don’t know how to detoxify your scalp and hair, here are some DIY hair masks that you can try to remove toxins, impurities and dirt from your scalp and locks.
Cucumber and lemon juice DIY hair pack
- Take 2 tablespoons of grated cucumber and mix it 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix them well; gently apply this paste on your scalp and tresses.
- Leave it on for an hour and later wash it off with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Both cucumber and lemon juice help eliminate toxins from your scalp.
Coconut oil and tomato pulp DIY hair pack
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it with a tablespoon of fresh tomato pulp.
- Apply this paste gently onto your scalp.
- Leave it for 45 minutes.
- Later, rinse your hair with cold water.
- The antioxidants present in these ingredients will help detoxify your scalp and hair.
Apple cider vinegar and honey DIY hair pack
- Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Gently apply this mixture all over your scalp and hair
- Let it dry for 1 hour.
- Later, wash it off with your regular shampoo.
- The astringent properties of apple cider vinegar and the antiseptic properties of honey combined together can eliminate impurities from your hair and scalp.
Image source : Getty
Read more articles on Healthy Hair
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.