Read about the benefits of anulom vilom pranayam, some of which include treatment of diabetes, heart problems, high blood pressure, and many more.
Anulom Vilom Pranayam Video: In the Anulom-Vilom Pranayama, the method of breathing and exhaling is repeated again and again. This pranayama is also called 'pulse purifier pranayama'. By doing Anulom-Vilom daily, all the nerves of the body remain healthy. People of all ages can do this pranayama. In old age, by doing Anulom-Vilom Pranayama Yoga, arthritis, joint pain and swelling etc. are eliminated.
- Spread the blankets or mats in a clean place and sit on them as per your convenience in Padmasana, Siddhasana, Swastikasana or Sukhasana.
- Then close the right pore of the nostril with the thumb of your right hand and fill the breath through the left nostril and then close the left nostril with two fingers next to the thumb.
- Then remove the thumb from the right nostril and exhale the breath.
- Now fill the breath inward from the right nostril and close the right nostril and open the left nostril and exhale the breath in 8 counts.
- Do this activity for the first 3 minutes and then gradually increase the practice for 10 minutes.
- It should not be practised for more than 10 minutes. Do this pranayama in the morning in the open air.
- It cures disorders of phlegm, bile etc. in the body. Lungs become powerful by doing Anulom-Vilom daily.
- This makes the pulse pure, which makes the body healthy, radiant and powerful.
- By doing this pranayama daily, the level of cholesterol in the body is reduced.
- By taking Anulom-Vilom, there is a lot of relief in the complaints of cold and asthma.
- Anulom-Anulom-Vilom gives strength to the heart.
- During this pranayama when we take a deep breath, the pure air removes the contaminated elements of our blood.
- Pureblood goes to all the organs of the body and provides nutrition to them.
- Anulom-Vilom Pranayam can be done by people of all age groups and its duration can be fixed according to convenience.
- Weak and anaemia patients should take some care in breathing and exhaling during this pranayama.
- Some people often start breathing and exhaling due to lack of time.
- Due to this, dust, smoke, bacteria and viruses spread in the atmosphere can cause many types of infections by reaching the respiratory tract.
- During pranayama, breathing speed should be so smooth.
- While doing pranayama, the sound of breath should not be heard by oneself.
Read more articles on Yoga
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.