By making simple changes in your daily lifestyle and some intelligent dietary and exercise modifications, you can effortlessly lose weight without actually dieting.
Tips to lose weight without dieting
- Start your day with a nutritious breakfast will help you maintain a low BMI and avert overeating throughout the day.
- Say no to sweetened drinks or replacing them with natural fruit juices, iced tea or herbal tea, you can easily do away with some empty calories.
- Introduce super-nutritious portions of fruits and vegetables like vegetable salads or soups at every meal will reduce the calorie-intake considerably.
- Substitute refined grain food items such as white bread, cakes, cookies. Whole grains versions will shave excess caloric-intake and add the all-imperative fiber to your diet.
- Eata healthy snack or drink a big glass of water prior to eating. reasonably smaller portions. Do away with mindless snacking at night as it simply means piling on extra flab.
- Wherever possible, it is highly recommended to use low-fat versions of food products such as salad dressings, milk, mayonnaise, dairy products, chips.
- A low-fat, protein-rich diet including eggs, beans, nuts, lean meats, skinless poultry, and toned dairy products are ideal to keep hunger pangs at bay.
- Use water as a remedy to subdue hunger pangs at odd hours as it will keep your appetite under control.
- Get adequate sleep as it has a direct impact on the weight loss process. By sleeping well, you feel energized and avoid stress-eating emotional eating.
Read more articles on
- Weight loss tips
- Weight loss exercises