• + Facilities are widely available.
• + Trained professionals are with you at all times.
• + You can get to know other patients.
• + You don’t have to have a partner or keep equipment in your home.
• + You can do it at the times you choose—but you still must do it as often as your doctor orders.
• + You don’t have to travel to a center.
• + You gain a sense of independence and control over your treatment.
• + Newer machines require less space.
• + You will have fewer ups and downs in how you feel from day to day.
• + Home hemodialysis is more work-friendly than in-center treatment.
• + Your diet and fluids will be much closer to normal
• + You can take along new, portable machines on car trips, in campers, or on airplanes.
• + You can spend more time with your loved ones.
Drinking coffee and tea may not be such a bad thing after all. Scientists have discovered that caffeine intake can keep your liver healthy. Know more.read more
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, one of NCR’s leading private healthcare facilities, has announced that the high-end Fibroscan facility is available in the hospital starting September onwards.read more