Hair is an important part of every personality; a healthy, shiny mane enhances your beauty.
- Keep you scalp clean; wash your hair with mild shampoo and condition after every wash. This will leave your hair soft and easy to groom.
- Never brush your hair when it is wet; this will cause split ends and take away the shine.
- Do not blow dry your hair too often, as it may rob your hair of essential moisture and leave it dry.
- Brush your hair downwards at least 2 or 3 times a day; detangle it before you brush. Use a wide-toothed comb or brush.
- Give your hair an oil massage at least once a week; it ensures good blood circulation in the scalp.
- Tie your hair up loosely when you sleep to minimise friction and hair breakage.
- Eat plenty of fresh green vegetables and drink plenty of water through the day.
Read more articles on Hair Care