Promise yourself a healthy heart, something as basic as Turmeric/Haldi can aid in reducing the risk of Heart Failures and Clogged Arteries.
Thinking of one’s childhood will make you realize that for every health issue that one had, Haldi Wala Doodh was the solution, a mother’s go-to before consulting a doctor. The Turmeric in our kitchen shelves and spices is made from the roots of the ginger family plants, and Curcumin is the active ingredient in turmeric. It has been scientifically proven that curcumin has powerful biological properties, Ayurvedic medicine in India recommends turmeric for several health conditions for centuries now:
- Chronic pain
- Improving liver function
- Digestion and so on
Recent studies have now proof that Curcumin can also help reduce the chances of Heart Disease.
Dr. Saurabh Arora, explains, “Typically the turmeric found in our kitchens has only about 3-5% of curcumin and would need to be taken in extremely large quantities to derive its benefits. Snec30 instead is a 30gm capsule packed with benefits of curcumin and no side effects even if consumed in large quantities. The capsule is easily absorbable at a rapid pace, providing faster and instant action on any disease or problem.”
Also Read: Everything That Happens In A Heart Failure
How does Curcumin help Your Heart
- Intake of turmeric are tend to reduce the chances of heart attack by sixty-five percent.
- Turmeric exhibits various activity against myocardial infarction and atherosclerosis and basically prevents arteries from becoming narrow. It further allows continuous blood flow to the heart muscle.
- Turmeric is anti-inflammatory. Therefore, it slows down blood thickening. Howevr, it is one of the main reasons behind a heart attack.
- Turmeric reduces the chances of insulin resistance.
- It has also shown signs of cardiac tissue repairs which substantially helps in post Bypass surgery treatments.
- It also helps to balance cholesterol levels.
- Turmeric protects against cell death following heart attacks or cardiovascular events.
These are just a few benefits of curcumin. This simple compound, so revered in the past may represent the future of cardiovascular health.
(With inputs from Dr. Saurabh Arora, Founder of Snec30 and Managing Director, ARBRO Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd)
Read more articles on Heart Health
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.