There is a little that you have to do to make your hair look heavy and lustrous and that is possible if you follow certain tips and tricks and keep within the basic rules.
To attain a full-bodied look, women opt to use different hair products such as shampoos, conditioners and styling mantras. Thin hair can be difficult to set in different hairstyles. At times, thin hair highlights the face more and gives a very heavy look. Women, who desire to be beautiful, always begin with styling their hair.
There is nothing like a head of soft, fluffy hair that looks thick and full of volume. Hair like that is always attractive. Thin, lanky and flat hair seldom looks flattering. Washing hair everyday won’t help unless they are not maintained. By following some simple rules and tips, however, you can help your hair grow thick and fluffy.
- Do not use many or different hair products since doing so can further weaken the strength and volume of your hair and this is something you really won’t desire.
- Use a good conditioner. Using one will help give nourishment to your hair.
- Brush/comb your hair everyday. Combing initiates good blood circulation.
- Draw your attention to the bottle of your shampoo or conditioner every time you buy it. Make sure that you buy the desirable product preferably one reading “the fixed type of hair” for yourself.
- Make sure that your hair product has minimum additives, chemicals and colours.
- You can also go for a hair style, which will make your hair look voluminous and lustrous.
- Give your scalp a good hot oil massage at least 20 minutes before you shampoo. Use your finger tips and massage your scalp in a back and forth direction.
- Do not rub your hair vigorously with towel after the hair wash. Gently wrap them in towel and let the towel soak all the water.
- Apply a paste of egg yolk and lemon juice. It will help you give density to your hair.
- Try using henna.
- Blow-dry your hair on alternate days.
- Use a good conditioner.
- Colouring may make your hair look attractive, but can end up being harmful.
- Avoid using excess of styling appliances since their heat can make your hair look dull, lifeless and thin.
- Do not comb your hair when they are wet.
- Drink plenty of water since doing so keeps the body hydrated and encourages hair growth.
- Remove split ends at different intervals.
- Wash your hair with your head downwards since it improves the blood circulation.
- Consult a dermatologist if your hair problem is extreme.
- You can use a volumiser spray and gels occasionally to give your hair that fluffy look.
- Each strand of hair is made up with scales, which protect the strand from getting damaged. Regular use of chemicals or heating products weakens these scales, which can further lead to damage of hair.
Who does not like having thick and fluffy hair? It’s neither expensive nor a complex procedure. Thick hair is a good option especially when you are thinking of styling your hair with different hairstyles. You just have to be skilful and patient enough to detangle your problem.
Read more articles on Hairstyles.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.