How to Choose a Hair Conditioner? Selecting a right conditioner helps you to avoid greasiness, frizz and the limp locks of your hair. Your choice of conditioner must depend on type of your hair.
Conditioners moisturise your hair and make it more vibrant and full of life. Choosing the right conditioner helps avoid greasiness, frizz or limp locks. Your choice of conditioner depends on your hair type. This is how you can choose your conditioner.
- If your hair is dry and fizzy, get a rich, moisturizing conditioner that contains shea butter, jojoba, coconut, avocado, safflower or mineral oil.
- If your hair is limp or fine, get a volumising conditioner containing panthenol or pantothenic acid.
- If you have healthy and shiny hair, get a conditioner made for normal hair.
- If you have oily hair, use a conditioner that contains citrus oils, rosemary or peppermint oils.
- If you have curly hair, use a deep conditioner that is high in protein.
- If your hair is coloured, get a rich and thick conditioner as it prolong the effects of the colour on your hair.
Find more articles on Hair Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.