The popularity of alternative therapies such as Reiki and meditation have proved that mankind is slowly deviating from evasive, medicinal treatments for managing illnesses and moving towards potentially beneficial options which are non-evasive and free from side effects. Reiki works on the principle of positive and negative energies. The technique helps in dislodging negative energy from the inner energy stream, thus helping positive energies to take over and control all health related problems inclusive of mental as well as physical issues.
Although it may sound too good to be true at the outset, the concept resides on completely scientific conclusions and processes and have benefited many. However, successful treatment is not as simple as it sounds. Those interested in trying out this alternative form of treatment will need unflinching dedication to follow the instructions of the Reiki healer, verbatim. However, the goals seem more achievable with regular practise and diligent pursuit. Apart from addressing specific health problems, Reiki treatments encompass several benefits.
Health Benefits of Reiki
- It is known to be beneficial in dealing with hypertension.
- It helps in managing chronic illnesses such as asthma and provides sustained relief. It is also known to be beneficial in treating chronic aches and pains which have been perisistant.
- It helps in flushing the toxins out of the human body, thus improving the self healing abilities of the body.
- Reiki treatment can effectively neutralise the adverse impacts of drug therapy and deal with side effects as well. It can be particularly suitable for patients who have been battling cancer using chemotherapy for years on end.
- It is a great stress reliever and helps the human mind to cope with the tensions and pressures of modern day life.
- It provides adequate support to the immune system of the body. This helps in keeping diseases and infections at bay.
- Practising such therapies on a regular basis helps in improving sleep and deals effectively with conditions such as insomnia or sleeplessness.
- People resorting to such therapies are known to retain their vitality for longer. They are capable of holding on to their youth for long and delay the ageing process significantly.
- It immensely helps in spiritual therapy as well. The inner consciousness can be elevated to a whole new level through Reiki and this can provide for complete emotional cleaning. The result would be a mind which is worry free and happy. A healthy mind will always result in a healthy body.
- It helps in imparting the mental strength and self-control to break free from addictions such as smoking and doing drugs. Quitting such practices can have a positive impact on the health of an individual.
These are some of the health benefits of Reiki. Religious dedication to Reiki can truly prove advantageous to health in a number of ways.
Read more articles on Reiki