Dating Tips for Men
Dating Tips for Men: These general dating tips for men will help them avoid embarrassing situations. Some very practical dating advice for men from an expert will help in building good relationships.
It's hard to figure out what women really wants’! Hence men have to be in their toes to understand women's psychology. Before going out for date it is important to follow general dating tips. Men can make their date more enjoyable with few expert dating tips on the essentials of dating rules for men!
General Datings Tips for Men
- Reserve a table on the day of the date at a restaurant or a lounge of your choice. You sure do not want to look like a fool running from one to the other looking for spare tables.
- Wear semi formals or something contemporary for the evening. Never go dressed in casuals unless you are meeting your date at a bar. Spend some time and set your hair and wear the appropriate shoes that go with your dress for the evening.
- Do not shower your date with gifts and flowers as it is not the appropriate thing to do on a first date. You might just leave her wondering what was all that for! Keep it minimalistic as the conversation should take precedence over show-off.
- Compliment her! The best way to secure the first half of the date is to compliment on how beautiful she looks. A woman does spend a comfortable amount of time in getting dressed and complimenting her on it would raise her confidence on you as a prospective date. But remember not to overdo it.
- Keep your phone away from the table and forget about it for the next couple of hours.
- Make direct eye contact with her and give her all the attention she needs. Listen to her and pace your conversation.
- Never pretend and be genuine with your replies! If you know your date is not going the right way then, it’s best to politely decline her at the end of your dinner.
- Women do not appreciate dumb conversations. Stay alert. Ask her something that interests her. Share all your experiences you had in those lines or else let her speak. Be inquisitive.
- Never get drunk on your first date. A glass of champagne, wine or a cocktail should be your first preference.
- Never preach on the dinner table, sound virtuous or be judgmental. This always acts as a turn-off for the girl and might just make her uncomfortable.
- Learn to take the hints: this is one of the most important tips for men, "always helps in knowing about your date". She might appear bored of your conversation and appear fidgety. Do not make your passion for sports take a toll on your dating!
- Never expect sex or even a kiss on your first date. These necessarily do not become the culmination of every date you have. Instead they might just send the wrong signals to the girl. Keep it natural and slightly flirty. If the girl is into you, the kiss will happen!
- Lastly, do not forget your manners. Brush up on your chivalric skills for the evening and be all set to floor her! otherwise all good things and all that you have followed in dating tips will go in vein.
Read more articles on Dating Tips
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Jun 28, 2011
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.