Dislocation of the TMJ: When should one seek medical advice?

By  , Expert Content
Oct 03, 2012

Subscribe for daily wellness inspiration

Like onlymyhealth on Facebook!

Consult a doctor immediately if you feel your TMJ is dislocated. It requires an immediate treatment so that the joint can be put back in place.



Write Comment Read ReviewDisclaimer
Is it Helpful Article?YES10648 Views 0 Comment