Tooth Discoloration: When should one seek medical advice?

By  , Expert Content
Oct 25, 2012

Subscribe for daily wellness inspiration

Like onlymyhealth on Facebook!

Stained tooth is a cosmetic problem. Consult your dentist if you have stained teeth and it bothers you. In a child any change in color of a tooth should be evaluated.



Write Comment Read ReviewDisclaimer
Is it Helpful Article?YES10897 Views 0 Comment