Many people in India are affected by the deficiency of Vitamin D today. There is a lot of vitamin D deficiency in children. The best source of vitamin D deficiency would have been sunlight, but it is not possible to get sunlight in today's part-filled lifestyle. Often people are not able to take vitamin D because they are not aware of the sources of vitamin D.
How To Get Vitamin D?
- You can include fish in your diet to overcome vitamin D deficiency. Salmon and tuna fish are good sources of 'Vitamin D'.
- Drink milk daily to overcome vitamin D deficiency. Milk is a good source of Vitamin D. About 20 per cent of your daily vitamin D needs can meet milk.
- Include eggs in vitamin D diet. Eggs have their place in healthy nutrition. Along with many nutrients, the egg is also rich in vitamin D. Keep in mind that egg yolk itself contains vitamin D.
- Who does not know that orange is perfect for our health. Oranges contain many nutrients. And the good thing is that on one side you can take vitamin C from orange, while it is also rich in vitamin D.
- Mushrooms can be included in the diet for vitamin D. Vitamin D is found in plenty in mushrooms. Add mushrooms in the menu for vitamin D.
Watch more videos on Health Talk