During winter, stomach upset due to cold weather is expected. Due to food habits changes, immunity weakens, the body becomes vulnerable to minor diseases and digestive system also starts disturbing. And all this leads to severe pain in the stomach. To cure this sudden arising pain, we often do not understand which method to adopt, don't worry as this problem can be overcome quickly. Some home remedies can be useful to overcome such issues.
Home remedies for stomach ache
- Black Pepper: Pepper is beneficial for health. Make the powder by adding asafoetida, dry ginger and black salt in black pepper powder. For stomach related problems, take this powder with lukewarm water.
- Fenugreek: Its seeds are very beneficial for reducing pain. Toast one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds and consume it with warm water. This will give relief to the stomach gas and also relieve pain.
- Salt and water: Can also be the cure of stomach ache. Are you having trouble digesting food after eating anything? Mix one teaspoon of salt in a little warm water and drink it.
- Aloe vera juice: Aloe vera juice works to relieve stomach problems. Intake is cleaned by taking it. Drink Aloe vera juice mixed with water on an empty stomach every morning.
- Cardamom: Cardamom serves to maintain digestive function. After eating food, grind two cardamoms and mix it with honey and eat it to relieve pain.
- Pomegranate: If you have gas in the stomach, then eat black pepper and salt. This will give relief from pain and gas.
Watch more videos of Health Talk