With the increase in coronavirus cases, the demand for masks suddenly increased which even lead to their scarcity in the market. While this is an important precaution against COVID-19, not each one of us has to wear it. As per the health ministry, only those who have a cough, cold or other significant coronavirus symptoms or people who are attending the infected patients need to wear the N-95 mask for protection. You must know a few important things about how and when to wear a mask.
- You don't need to wear a mask if you are healthy with no symptoms of coronavirus(sore throat, dry cough, cold, respiratory issues and high fever)
- Wearing a mask is particularly necessary if you are taking care of a suspected.
- Wearing a mask alone won't help against coronavirus outbreak. One should practice good hygiene habits for better protection.
- You may also use an alcohol-based sanitizer with 70% alcohol to kill the virus.
- Avoid using a disposable mask for a long time as it increases the chance of infection.
Watch More Videos in Health Talk