Natural Dandruff Remedies At Home: It is common to have dandruff in the head/hair. Whether it is summer, rainy or winter (season), dandruff problem causes a lot of trouble. Not only this, but you may also have a dandruff problem due to your improper diet. With this video, we will tell you the reason behind dandruff and how to fix it.
Causes of dandruff
- Oily scalp: Oily scalp causes dandruff in your hair. It is caused by the dirt that accumulates on the skin of the head. Dandruff is more common in areas of the scalp where the skin is oily.
- Changing weather: Dandruff is also expected due to the changing climate. If you do not wash your hair from time to time in the changing season, the oily scalp will cause dandruff.
How to remove Dandruff?
- Lemon juice: Lemon is also beneficial to overcome the problem of dandruff. To apply it, you must mix mustard oil or coconut oil in a lemon juice. Then with this oil, you massage in the scalp with light hands. Then leave it like this for a while. And after that, wash your hair thoroughly. Do this twice a week, and you will benefit.
- Massage with coconut oil: If you are troubled by dandruff during the winter season, coconut oil can prove to be quite beneficial. For this, mix camphor in oil and massage. This will eliminate dandruff quickly.
- Use of Aloe vera Gel: Aloe vera is rich in medicinal properties. Aloe vera has antifungal and antibacterial properties. This will be beneficial in removing your dandruff problem.
Watch more videos on Health talk