Timely check-up is essential, and due to rising cases of COVID-19, it becomes necessary to have regular check-ups. Doctors are advising to properly take care of your health as most of the hospitals are treating coronavirus patients. So wondering what happens if you have to get necessary tests like BP, sugar, etc. to be checked for regular management of the disease. This is the time when one should consider keeping specific medical equipment at home for regular check-ups. With the help of such equipment, one can check basic vitals at home and consult a doctor based on the same. This video talks about specific equipment that we can easily keep at home:
- Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer – It enable us to measure our body temperature easily.
- Digital Monitor blood pressure Machine – You can handily measure your blood pressure at home with the help of this device. It also help us to know our pulse rate
- Pulse Oximeter – It assists us in measuring the level of oxygen present in our blood. After taking advice from doctor you can use this device.
- Glucometer – It helps you to measure the level of glucose in your body. You can assess your blood sugar level. It is very beneficial for diabetic patients.
- Portable Persona ECG Monitor – You can record your ECG easily at home with this device.
- Medical Alert system – It is advantageous for older adults as they can call you with the help of this device.
Watch more videos on Health Talk