In summers many people face the problem of malodorous feet due to more sweat and bacteria which can bring embarrassment , if you are facing this problem too then don’t worry. With the aid of some home remedies you can get rid off from your smelly feet and flaunt them.
- Baking soda - It maintains the ph level of sweat and controls bacteria.
- Take 1 spoon of baking soda and stir it with 1 litre of warm water. Then dip your feet for 15- 20 minutes. Repeat this every night for one week. Also you can sprinkle some baking soda in your shoes.
- Tea Leaves – Pour hot water in a tub, then add tea leaves or tea bag in it. Soak your feet for atleast 30 minutes in this water
- Vinegar – It creates acidic atmosphere for the bacteria which harms them.
- Mix 1 ½ Vinegar with 6-8 cup of hot water. Dip your feet for 15 minutes and then rinse them so that smell of vinegar is also wiped out.
- Lavender oil – It gives a beautiful fragrance along with that it kill bacteria as well.
- In luke warm water add few drops of Lavender oil and dip your feet. Doing it twice a day would be beneficial.
- Talcum Powder – You can use talcum powder to remove moisture from your feet, for this apply talcum power in your feet and shoes.
Watch More Videos In Health Talk