Hibiscus tea good for sleep: You must have known about green, black, lemon or milk tea, but have you ever heard of hibiscus tea? It is a herbal tea. It is made by adding jaggery flowers in boiling water. Like green tea, it also has many benefits, knowing that you will plant a jaggery plant in your home garden. A sip of hibiscus tea not only removes fatigue but also improves your skin. So let's know about its benefits.
- Hibiscus tea contains plenty of vitamins, minerals, fibre, iron and antioxidants. Therefore many diseases can be avoided by drinking it.
- This tea reduces stomach fat. It contains enough anti-oxidants. These anti-oxidants work to activate the metabolism of our body. Drinking it daily can make your belly fat.
- If you are facing hair fall, then drinking hibiscus tea will reduce the hair loss as well as the hair will become thick.
- By drinking this tea daily, you can also avoid severe disease like cancer.
- Antioxidants help fight compounds called free radicals, which damage the body's cells.
Watch more videos on Health Talk