Never started your workout journey but want to give it a try now? When it comes to fitness in men, everyone wants to have a well-toned masculine body. But if you are a beginner, one needs to understand that caution is required. So, do you want to lose weight? Get your ideal body and become fit at home without any gadgets or equipment. These exercises will help you enhance your cords, hamstring, pecs muscle, chest, back and strengthen your upper lower body; arms, shoulders, abdominals, obliques and butt. These five exercises specifically for men to work on different body parts and are extremely simple to perform at home without any fancy gym equipment. Fitness expert Gaurav Molri shows the way to those many men who wish to kickstart their fitness journey. Inputs from the video below:
- Slow-motion Mountain Climber: Start with a standard push up position, hands directly below the shoulders and legs fully extended, making a perfectly straight line from heels to shoulder. Then brink your left knee towards your left elbow and hold for a second then repeat the same with opposite hand and leg. Do this exercise for 30 seconds.
- Reverse Lunges: Form a 90-degree angle with your left leg and extend your right leg at the back. Then repeat the same with opposite legs. Do this exercise for 30 seconds.
- Push-ups (in and out): Position yourself in a push up position. After one rep position, your hands inwards and then outwards in next rep. Do this exercise for 30 seconds.
- Side Plank Dips: Lie on your side, put one foot on the top of the other one. Put your elbow directly underneath your shoulder and your upper hands on your waist. Then push your body downwards and then upwards. Change sides. Repeat this exercise for 15 seconds each side.
- High Knees: Jog with your knees high for 30 seconds.
Watch more videos on Health Talk