- Homeopathic remedies can effectively treat patients with acute as well as chronic renal or kidney stones.
- Homeopathy reduce the acute pain in renal stones
- They help and hasten the passage of stone in the urine.
- These remedies are recommended in patients with tendency to develop recurrent stones.
- According to experts of homeopathy these remedies can reduce your risk of surgery.
- Homeopathic remedies are safe, effective, natural alternative to drugs and surgery
Several medications are used for treatment of stones. There is no single drug or single remedy for all the patients with renal stones. Your homeopathic physician will evaluate you and then select the remedy based on all your symptoms. As these remedies stimulate your body's own immune system they provide a lasting cure rather than giving temporary relief.
Some of the commonly used homeopathic remedies for kidney stones are;
- Benzoic acidum,
- Calcarea carbonicum,
- Lycopodium clavatum,
- Berberis vulgaris
It is advisable to consult a homeopathic physician rather than doing self-treatment as the correct choice of medication is important for lasting relief. A professional homeopath is more experienced as is more likely to make right judgment. Homoeopathy has been very effective in preventing surgery in patients with kidney stones. You will be advised to take the medications for about 12 to 18 months depending upon the number and size of kidney or renal stones.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.