Female Infertility Treatment - You can improve the female fertility by following some tips. Know these quick fix solutions and treat your infertility with minimum of complications.
Simple lifestyle changes may work for someto increase female fertility while others may require specialist treatment. Female fertility can be boosted by adopting some easy measures such as regular exercise and healthy diet.
Quick-fix Solutions to Improve Female Fertility
- Get your body ready for getting pregnant. You have to get in shape by exercising regularly to maintain a good weight, eat a balanced diet and quit smoking or consuming alcohol.Refrain from coffee as well. The body needs to be prepared to cope up with the demands of pregnancy.
- Avoid stress. By reducing stress, you can increase your chances of getting pregnant. Though the link is not very clear, fertility specialists recommend de-stressing emphatically.Don’t try too hard to get pregnant as it can actually affect the cause adversely.
- Keep away from Fish. Foods rich in mercury, such as fish, are harmful to fertility. This applies to both both males and females.
- Gorge on fruits and vegetables. Antioxidants in these foods help to increase female fertility potentially.
- Consume supplements such as folic acid, vitaminE, B6, B12, iron, magnesium and zinc. Doconsult your gynecologistprior to intake.
- Get enough sleep. In case of inadequate sleep, the levels of a hormone namely Leptinmay fall substantially.Leptin is considered crucial for female fertility.
- Avoid exposure to pesticides.Undue exposure to pesticides can be very harmful to fertility.
- Have sex during the fertile period of the menstrual cycle. Ideal time is just hours before the ovulation.A fertility monitor can help you in calculatingpre- ovulation time.
- Home remedies, such as consumption ofChasberry extract or herbs like Black choosy and Siberian Ginseng is good for enhancing fertility naturally. Besides, you can also drink a mixture of hot water, honey and buttermilk daily to increase your fertility.
In case the aforementioned methods don’t work to increase female fertility, you can opt for other treatments. Scientific procedures such as in-vitro fertilization, artificial insemination and the use of fertility pills are the other ways by which almost all women can conceive. It is best to refer to a fertility specialist and gain proper treatment to have a fruitful conception and delivery.
Read more articles on Female Infertility Treatment
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.