Tips on How to have a One Night Stand
Having sex with someone you do not know can be quite weird if things does not go well.
Here are few of the tips to have a One Night Stand
- Avoid intimate cuddles after sex- Your partner may insist on cuddling after sex. Irrespective of who initiate it, cuddling is a big mistake in a one night stand. Don’t let intimacy come in and spoil your attitude of only having sex. A simple ‘thank you’ statement is enough after one night stand.
- Be safe- Using protection is must during one night stand. Since your sexual partner is stranger, you will not be able to find out his/her status of sexually transmitted disease (STDs). In addition to this, your unprotected sex can lead to unwanted pregnancy as well. So don’t let your safety take the back seat instead and be ‘safe’ than ‘sorry’.
- You can experiment with different sex positions you were always willing to have. You can try different things to add fun and excitement to your sex. You can become quite nasty without associating to the feeling of guilt.
- If you are not looking for being in touch then there is no point of exchanging your contact details. However, asking for contact number is acceptable but don’t consider the other person rude if she/he declines.
- Be courteous enough to thank your partner before leaving this is the best you can do in a one night stand.
- Avoid taking your date to your place. You can either go place of your partner or can book room in a hotel. Doing this will help you to leave the place early in the morning.
- Don’t tell your partner that both of you will be friends and will be in touch. Instead you must make your stand clear; there is no point of giving false hope to other person.
- Always keep a story ready that can be used as an excuse if things get nasty or out of control.
- If you can then get out of room before your partner wakes up.
- If you don’t remember name of the person then don’t acknowledge it. Instead you can call him/her with some nick name and add personalised feeling.
- No matter how much fun you had keep your date casual. There is no point discussing personal issues instead, limit your talks to time of day or whether conditions.
Read more articles on One Night Stand.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Jun 16, 2011
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.