Find out few tips for a beautiful, shiny and long hair.
Hair is an important part of every personality; a healthy, shiny mane enhances your beauty.
- Keep you scalp clean; wash your hair with mild shampoo and condition after every wash. This will leave your hair soft and easy to groom.
- Never brush your hair when it is wet; this will cause split ends and take away the shine.
- Do not blow dry your hair too often, as it may rob your hair of essential moisture and leave it dry.
- Brush your hair downwards at least 2 or 3 times a day; detangle it before you brush. Use a wide-toothed comb or brush.
- Give your hair an oil massage at least once a week; it ensures good blood circulation in the scalp.
- Tie your hair up loosely when you sleep to minimise friction and hair breakage.
- Eat plenty of fresh green vegetables and drink plenty of water through the day.
Read more articles on Hair Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.