From appropriate hairstyle to what shampoo to use for dandruff woes, find answers to all your questions related to hair, right here. Say Good-bye to 'em hair woes.
When it comes to taking care of our hair, there is a lot that goes into fixing the problems more than protecting it. Hair woes are a common concern among women and men alke and we bring to you solutions to some of the most common hair related troubles.
1. I am facing problem of split ends, frizzy hair, and curly hair a year after I got my hair rebonding done. Please advise.
Chemical treatments like rebonding, colouring, perming, excessive exposure to harsh weather and sun, hard water hair wash coupled with bad diet and irregular eating style can cause the problems you have mentioned here. It seems the place you got your rebonding done didn't suggest you to go for regular hair spa after chemically treating your hair and breaking the bond of hair. Hair spa prevents hair fall and adds volume to your hair if it lacks strength and volume. Spa also prevents itchy scalp. Even now it's not too late for you as you can start going for hair spa, which will not only nourish your hair but also improve your hair texture.
2. Anti-dandruff shampoo always weighs my hair down. Are there any home remedies to fix this problem?
- Massage the scalp with almond and olive oil for five minutes, leave it for some time and then rinse off to get dandruff-free hair.
- Giving sufficient exposure of sun to the scalp is another important method of getting rid of dandruff.
- Beet root crushed in henna paste is good in preventing dandruff and hair fall when applied on head.
- Washing hair with powder of green gram is also good to prevent dandruff.
3. My son is only 13 and I found grey hair patch on his head. Do I have to worry about him being so young and having grey hair already?
Well, there are a lot of reasons that the hair might turn grey. Sometimes, illness, hormonal changes, dietary deficiencies or changes, or stress can be the cause of greying hair. If your son is showing any other symptoms of illness please take him to a doctor and talk about possible causes. However, unless there are other signs of poor health, poor diet or undue stress, you probably have no reason to be overly concerned. This could simply be a matter of his genetics, or possibly simply a side-effect of hormonal changes caused by puberty.
4. I have a pear/round shape face. What hair style would suit me please let me know?
Generally, I would recommend that you remember the basic rule of hair design. The goal is always to create an oval shape to the face as oval shape complements well with any hair style you opt for. You might try a short layered look, with steeply layered edges. The length should stop around the chin level and end with wispy texturing. The added volume and bulk can come from the use of curl in the upper portions of the style. The style can be made very trendy and stylish by using a choppy texturing technique with scissors or a razor.
Read more articles on Hair Care.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.