Sex for the First Time after Marriage
Having sex after marriage for the first time can be a nerve wracking experience for many. Here are a few tips for the couples who decided to save it for their wedding night:
- Sex for the first time after marriage is an intimate moment conforming to the vows that you just took. That is why it is called making love rather than having sex.
- Intimate conversations can help you relax on the day of your wedding night.
- Be comfortable and make her comfortable. Remember to take a shower and put on your best night dress. People having sex for the first time might often come across an entirely new set of feelings during this time. Learn to make the best use of it instead of hurrying for a quick intercourse. If you have a good intimate time, then the rest falls into place on its own.
- Remember to indulge in elaborate foreplay and make sure that your partner is ready for the final act. You sure do not want some awkward moments in your love making sessions.
- Make sure your wife is comfortable and enjoying each moment. Take hints from her body language. Most women take time to climax while having an intercourse. This situation is tricky for most men having sex for the first time after marriage.
- You are now bonded together for life and every love making session should be a journey to know your partner well; every the first time that you have sex with her/him.
- Set the mood before sex for the first time after marriage. Rushing into things can often leave the experience partially satisfying.
Read more related articles
- Marriage and Sex
- Sex Tips for First Night
- 4 Steps for first time Sex
- First Time Intercourse Before Marriage
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Jun 28, 2011
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.