Natural Remedies for Bone Cancer: Bone cancer can acutely affect the functioning of the body and cause wear and tear of the bones. Some natural remedies for bone cancer, however, are most certainly effective in curing bone cancer. Find out which
Bone cancer can acutely affect the functioning of the body and cause wear and tear of the bones. This type of cancer creates cavities in bones called osteolytic lesions, which raise the risk of fracture, cause brittleness and promote abnormal growth. If the condition spreads to other parts of the body, the lifespan of the patient can be reduced drastically. Some natural remedies can, however, come handy in curing bone cancer.
Bone cancer patients suffer from severe pain which can lead to depression. In such cases, surgical or chemical therapies may not show the required results, so alternative (herbal) remedies have been specifically designed for bone cancer treatments, which successfully amalgamate natural remedies for bone cancer with modern therapies.
Radiation therapy, chemotherapy and surgery are adopted treatments for bone cancer, but they induce many side-effects.. Experts provide alternative remedies for bone cancer to reduce the -effects and sometimes herbal cure can provide complete solution without the use of other methodologies. Seema Rai was diagnosed with metastatic bone cancer at 69 years of age. She declined radiotherapy and resorted to herbal therapy instead for five years. Medical examinations thereafter indicated that her suspected bone cancer had resolved. Up to this day, Seema is still alive and leading a normal, pain-free life. Some effective natural remedies for bone cancer are listed as under:
- Milk thistle possesses antioxidants which reduce the side-effects of cancer treatment considerably. Though milk thistle is available in capsule form, its seeds can be eaten or made into a tea.
- Consume adequate amounts of vitamin A by including dark-green, yellow, or orange fruits and vegetables in the diet daily. Sufficient vitamin A in the body is known to kill bone cancer cells.
- Ensure generous amount of sun exposure daily. The UVB rays from the sun help in making Vitamin D under the skin, which in turn reduces the rate of bone cancer cell multiplication substantially.
- Green tea is highly recommended as one of the natural remedies for bone cancer. It is widely acclaimed for its anti-cancer and antioxidant properties.
- Herbs such as equisetum comfrey, wormwood, yarrow, rosehips, oats, bladderack, blue flag, cat’s claw, reishi mushroom, fermented wheat germ, bupleurum are quite beneficial in treating bone cancer. These herbs can be used as tinctures, dried extracts, or glycerites. Tea can also be prepared by boiling a teaspoon of the herb in water, and wait for twenty minutes before drinking. However, consult the doctor prior to considering herbal remedies for bone cancer.
- Aloe Vera contains a chemical compound called Aloeride which is known for its anti- cancer properties.
- The American Cancer Society widely encourages physical exercise as they are found to be effective in reducing depression and anxiety in patients. Exercise and yoga also improve blood circulation.
Bone cancer is a highly painful condition and requires a comprehensive treatment plan, comprised of both complementary and natural therapies. A proper treatment can help patients with incurable conditions to lead a normal life, alleviate the symptoms, and avert terminal stages by controlling the spread of the disease. Although natural remedies for bone cancer have no side-effects and have proven to be effective, they can certain herbs which interfere with regular cancer treatments, soevery bone cancer patient should inform the doctor about his or her herbal intake during bone cancer treatment to avoid complications.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.