Intestinal Pseudo Obstruction: Points to Remember.
- Bleeding in the digestive tract is a symptom of a disease rather than a disease itself.
- A number of different conditions can cause bleeding in the digestive tract.
- Finding the location and cause of the bleeding is important.
- Most causes of bleeding can be cured or controlled.
- Endoscopy is the most common tool for diagnosing and treating bleeding in the digestive tract.
Source: National Institute of Health Feb 15, 2011
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.