Eating organic foods can induce quick weight loss.
Many health experts agree with the organic food diet to lose weight. The nutrient-dense diet includes foods such as corn, soy, rice, canola, and others with no empty calories being the common factor in all the options. Organic foods help you lose weight along with rendering other long-term health benefits. After being agreed upon by nutrition experts, several organically certified processed foods in the form of cookies, cereals and frozen meals have flood the grocery recently.
[Read: Why is Organic Food Better?]
Organic foods have direct connection with insulin resistance, which when combined with lifestyle changes will help you get rid of extra fat you’ve accumulated.
Organic Foods help you Lose Weight
- Organic food diet ensures that you derive benefits out of every calorie. Preventing addition of empty calories, the nutrient-rich diet maintains a healthy weight and promotes weight loss.
- Organic foods are full of energy. You will have enough energy to withstand even if you are restricting caloric intake for weight loss.
- Even cutting calories doesn’t mean that nutritional requirement is not fulfilled.
Organic Foods for Weight Loss
- Fresh fruits and vegetables that are free of fungicides and insecticides such as strawberries, spinach, cabbage, raspberries, cherries, apples and grapes.
- Whole-grain foods and snacks such as rice, quinoa and oats, seeds and nuts. [Read: Healthy Snacks for Weight Loss]
- Lean proteins.
- Low-fat dairy products.
Why Switch to Organic Food
Choosing organic foods over conventional produce boasts of various health benefits. Mentioned below are some reasons why you should switch to organic food. [Read: Organic Food Vs. Non-Organic Food]
- Organic food labels are explained by their natural state, which can be in the form of produce, grain and animal products.
- These are free of pesticides, irradiation, antibiotics, hormones and genetic modifications.
- Being an organic produce, it is a worry-free choice, especially if you are eyeing lifestyle or dietary changes.
- Organic fruits, vegetables and other produce render metabolic benefits without increasing pesticide load.
- Growth hormones and antibiotic properties remain intact and effective in organic food options.
- Harmful toxins in foods can cause several health concerns, one being weight disorder. Organic foods also help to remove toxins that are ingested.
- These food options break the routine by reducing the levels of xenoestrogens in your body and decrease estrogen dominance.
- Organic food prevents pesticides from entering the breast tissue of women and therefore, prevents the risk of breast cancer.
- Switching to organic foods is one of the best ways to restore the body's natural hormone balance by decreasing chemical load.
Read more articles on Weight Loss
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.