Single parenting is a tough and demanding job; managing your work and your house can be tiring and frustrating, but it doesn’t have to be all chaos. Read on to understand a few things about balancing your work and family.
- Meet a support group for single working parents; you can support each other, and provide childcare assistance as needed.
- Teach older children to do their own work like cleaning their room, doing their homework and helping with household chores
- Avoid chaos in the mornings by preparing for the next day the night before, like packing schoolbags, preparing lunches and arranging clothes.
- Make a schedule in your house for your children; this makes it easier for them to know what has to be done, like when to do their homework, how long they can watch television and when to go to bed. A consistent schedule makes things easier for you manage work and family.
- Plan vacations and breaks; spend and enjoy quality time with your children. This will help you to develop a closer and healthier relation with your child/children
- Attend your child’s school activities, functions and parent – teacher meetings; these help you to stay connected with your kids.
- Take help from family or friends when required.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.