Read the article for ways to get rid of pimples to unravel the beauty hidden below. Learn about various methods such as Hot Compress and pore unclogging.
In popular culture, men have often compared their love to the moon, noting that even the moon has scars on it whereas that special one doesn’t.
The reality, however, is a little different.
A pimple which is a kind of acne stands as a threat to ones face value. Your confidence can get hampered if your face is a field of play for these little tiny evil bumps.
The good news is that there are ways in which you can get rid of these pimples. Acnes get triggered by hormonal imbalance; precisely the reason why they spurt during our puberty. The hormones increase the amount of sebum that our skin produces giving rise to acnes. There are also some other common triggers for acne, such as pregnancy, new relationship, stress, cosmetics and medicines allergy.
Methods to get rid of pimples
This method should be used only if the pimple has broken the surface of the skin.
- Scrub skin with a good quality face wash.
- Soak a cotton ball or paper towel in hot water.
- Dry the skin and then gently pat it with the soaked cotton ball or paper towel.
- Now pop the pimple delicately and make sure you don’t press it down as this would allow the bacteria to set deeper.
- Then apply benzyl peroxide to the area and right after popping the pimple.
Doing the above would help you get rid of pimples and bacteria.
Unclog your pores
Acne forms when your pores get clogged with sebum and keratin. Use salicylic acid to loosen that plug by softening the keratin. Also, when using this acid, you must use sun block because salicylic acid makes the skin more sensitive to UV light. This is also why you are recommended not to wash or exfoliate your skin so much. It makes your skin dry and causes irritation. It also creates dead skin which may plug your pores.
Other simple things to do are to follow a good lifestyle. Take a look at these below:
- Exercise: Make sure that you exercise every day.
- Diet: Eat fresh fruits and vegetables and always avoid oily foods. The powerful anti oxidants in fruits and vegetables can help you cure acne by removing the blemishes that cause bacteria to multiply in the body. On the other hand, because oily skin is related to pimples, a casual factor for oily skin is considered to be oily food.
- Stay Clean: Always clean your face to remove dirt and dust that clogs the pores.
- Drink Water: Drinking lots of water is a good habit that keeps the skin as well as the rest of the body fit. Some reasons for acne are overload of toxins, vitamins/minerals deficiency, unhealthy organs and unbalanced hormones.
Read more articles on Acne.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.