It is a well known fact that our ability to feel love and intimacy is what keeps us well and healthy. Loneliness increases the risk for disease, and relationships have a positive effect on overall health right from heart health to age-related health issues. For most of us in our adult life a spouse or partner is the most important relationship. A satisfying and healthy sex life is important for a healthy relationship. Sexual disorders are disturbances in the sexual response like diminished sexual desire, impotence, male orgasmic dysfunction, female orgasmic dysfunction, and premature ejaculation. Homoeopathic remedies act by increasing the blood supply and exciting the nerves. These remedies treat the psychological problems of a patient as well. The homeopathic medicines give a general feeling of well being and thus the patient regains the vigor.
Homeopathy for treatment of Loss of libido
Loss of libido can be a frightening problem for men and women of any age. Several causes can lead to a loss of libido, and lack of desire for sexual intimacy. Homeopathic remedies are effective for treatment of loss of libido.
Some of the common and effective homeopathic remedies for treatment of loss of libido are Iodium, Plumbum Metallicum, Argentum Nitricum.
- Iodium: A useful remedy in men with loss of sexual power, with atrophied testes.
- Plumbum Metallicum: Valuable remedy in men with loss of sexual desire with constricted feeling of the testicles, and loss of sexual desire with progressive muscular atrophy.
- Argentum Nitricum: Useful remedy in nervous and anxious men with Complete loss of libido or in whom erection fails when coition is attempted.
Other commonly used remedies include Phosphorus, China Officinalis, Phosphoricum Acidum, Agnus Castus, Lycopodium Clavatum, Conium Maculatum, Staphysagria. Theses remedies are generally prescribed based on your symptoms and constitutional type. Your constitutional type is defined by your physical, emotional, and psychological makeup. An experienced homeopathic practitioner appraises all of these factors before determining the most suitable treatment for you. It is important to consult a professional homeopathic doctor for treatment of loss of libido and other sexual disorders.
Homeopathy for treatment of Impotence
Impotence is a common problem faced by men. In impotence there is inability to maintain an erection long enough to engage in normal sexual intercourse. Most of the homeopathic remedies used for treatment of impotence are effective and generally not known to cause serious side effects.
Self treatment with homeopathic remedies can be tried but if your problem is constant or recurrent, a doctor should be consulted to test for physical, hormonal, or nervous system problems before starting treatment. Homeopathic remedies in the guidance of an experienced practitioner may help bring balance to a person’s system, both emotionally and physically and cure impotence.
Some of the common remedies used in treatment of impotence are Agnus castus, Argentum nitricum, Caladium, Causticum, Lycopodium, Selenium metallicum, Staphysagria.
- Agnus castus: If impotence develop after you have led a life of intense and frequent sexual activity for many years Agnus castus may be useful. If you feel a cold sensation in the genitals Agnus castus is indicated.
- Argentum nitricum: Useful remedy in men whose erection fails when sexual intercourse is attempted, particularly if thinking about the problem makes it worse.
- Caladium: Useful remedy for men whose genitals are completely limp, despite hav...