Herbal cure for low sex drive: Low sex drive can be treated and cured by many herbal remedies.
If you are having problems in your natural sex drive, it would not be a good idea to ignore this problem. But, before taking any sort of harmful medications, you should first try out the herbal home remedies that are free from any side-effects. Such herbal cure for low sex drive not only boosts your sex drive, but also makes you look good and feel better with a risen energy level.
[Read: Tips to Revive Sex Life]
Herbal remedies for low sex drive
- Ginkgo biloba – The characteristic feature of ginkgo biloba is that it improves blood circulation in the body, especially to the genital area. It makes for an exciting sex as the heart starts to race up. Research has proven the sex drive increasing effect of ginkbo both in men and women. It helps in better libido, prolonged erections and improved orgasms.
- Stinging nettles – If the essential hormones for sex drive, testosterone and oestrogen, are not available in your body in the correct balance, it can lead to a low sex drive. Stinging nettles is one of the herbs that help in free circulation of testosterone in the body. This would make men sexually potent.
- Almonds – Almonds can be used for natural treatment for lack of or low sex drive and even impotency. It can be taken with milk or all alone, either way it works great as one of the home remedies for low sex libido. Soak 10 almonds overnight without roasting and, after peeling their skin, eat them in the morning. You may also want to add all or some of these almonds to hot milk and drink it. To make it taste better, use a blender to mix the almonds with the milk.
[Read: 5 Sex Drive Killers]
- Catuba bark – It is a herb that is known for its aphrodisiacal properties. It improves memory and nervousness and helps to treat sexual weakness.
- Hawthorn – It improves blood circulation in the body, and the increased blood flow to genitals helps in treating sexual problems.
- Tribulus Terrestris – This herb has an active ingredient called steroidal saponins which has a lot of benefits for the sexual health of an individual. It is used for improving low libido, erectile dysfunction, boost testosterone and increase stamina.
- Ashwagandha – This is the name of the Indian Winter Cherry. It is known for its great libido enhancing effect. It is also used in Ayurveda for many medicinal purposes.
Read more articles on Sex & Relationships.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.