Due to the spread of COVID 19, work from home has become common for us. Also, as we talk about the new India, the new way of working is to work remotely at your own locations. But with the work-from-home culture taking over, a lot many people complain of increased dependency on screens, be it televisions, phones or laptops. Constant screen time can lead to various eye-related problems, increasing the pressure on the eye muscles. Hence, care is a must when it comes to our eyes. So, do not let your eyes suffer due to computer screens and increased workload. This video exactly talks about how screens can damage your eyes and how basic precautions can make a huge difference. Here are some simple way that can help you to reduce eye strain
- Blink your eyes often because it moistens the eye
- Taking break is really important to reduce your digital strain. Take 20 seconds of break in every 20 minutes and focus your eyes on at least 20 feet
- It is important to consume food rich in vitamins and minerals like milk, egg, carrot wholegrains and dates.
- It is important to hydrate yourself
- Sleep at proper time
- Include Omega 3 fatty acids in your diet as they are good for eye health (Walnut , flex seeds
Watch more videos on Health Talk