Work from home has become a habit as we are working from the comfort of our homes for more than one year. Though many offices have resumed office work culture, still there are many companies that are allowing full or partial work from home. Particularly for people who got infected recently, work from home is a big relief to allow the body recover from the infection fully. If you are also recovering and working from home, here are some things to keep in mind as suggested by Dr. Ruchi Sharma, Clinical Psychologist at Manipal Hospitals, Dwarka for healthy professional and personal life.
- Focus on your health
- Prepare a timetable
- Take frequent breaks
- Stay away from gadgets during breaks
- Don't take too much stress or work pressure
- Take medicines as prescribed by doctor
- Exercise regularly
- Declutter your workspace
- Connect with your colleagues
- Take your time to heal and not rush to work right after recovering
- Seek professional help if you are unable to deal with the pressure
These are some suggestions by the expert to help you cope with the virus without stressing out yourself at work.
Watch more on Latest Health Videos