An inspirational story...Abha Khetarpal
Tuberculosis(TB) during Pregnancy - Effect on Unborn Child
Chances of Abortion and Miscarriage due to Tuberculosis (TB)
Measures to Prevent Tuberculosis(TB) during Pregnancy
Symptoms of Tuberculosis(TB) during Pregnancy
Tuberculosis(TB) Treatment during Pregnancy
Risk of Contracting Tuberculosis
Challenges in Making India a TB Free Nation
Precautions to Avoid Tuberculosis Infection
Facts on latent tuberculosis
Some precautions to prevent TB are-
• BCG vaccination at birth.
• Avoid close contact with patients having active TB lesion.
• Consuming a healthy high-protein diet.
• Get yourself checked for potent TB infection.
• If you are suffering from long standing productive cough then, consult a doctor at earliest.
Most important is to avoid contact with a known case of TB, especially ‘open cases’. Pregnant women must avoid crowded spaces.read more
Pregnancy is surely the most joyous phase of a woman’s life but it can bring various problems as well. Food is a very important aspect.read more