Precautions to Avoid Tuberculosis Infection
Some precautions to prevent TB are-
• BCG vaccination at birth.
• Avoid close contact with patients having active TB lesion.
• Consuming a healthy high-protein diet.
• Get yourself checked for potent TB infection.
• If you are suffering from long standing productive cough then, consult a doctor at earliest.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.