Bleeding Cuts And Wounds: Sometimes, while working at home, the hand gets cut off or gets hurt due to falling into the unknown. In this case, immediate treatment is essential. Often, medicines are not present in the house due to injury, and there is no need to panic at all. This is because some spices in your kitchen help stop the bleeding and heal the wound faster. The remarkable thing is that there are no side effects of these things present in the kitchen. At times, whenever we get hurt, it is bound to bleed. But if this blood does not stop coming out within 60 seconds, it can cause many problems. Today we will tell you in this video how you can stop it.
- Honey: Honey is an excellent home remedy. If you have peeled or cut your hands and feet, apply honey immediately on it. Honey has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties. Due to which the risk of infection is reduced and the wound heals quickly.
- Ice: The easiest way to stop the bleeding from the wound is to apply ice to it immediately. Bleeding from ice stops fast. When you are using ice on the injury, the chances of blood clotting are reduced. Not only this, but it also gives relief from pain.
- Alum: It is such a thing which is prepared from many types of minerals. Apart from preventing blood clots from occurring, it also helps in stopping blood. Soak alum in water and apply it to the wound. The bleeding will cease immediately.
- Turmeric: Applying turmeric to the wound will stop bleeding immediately. Along with controlling the blood, turmeric also prevents blood clotting. Turmeric also reduces the risk of infection in the damage.
- Tea Bags: Apart from this, Tea Bags used at home also help stop the blood. Take a tea leaf bag, dip it in water and press it in place of the wound for about 10 minutes. Doing this will stop the bleeding.
- Sugar: It is also useful in stopping blood. Natural anti-septic is found in sugar. Sugar can absorb water. This prevents the blood from clotting by drying the blood.
Watch More Videos on Health Talk