The COVID-19 outbreak (coronavirus disease) is upending life for families around the world. As schools close, several parents are juggling childcare and finding themselves stuck for most of the day. Nowadays, full-time work at home and other competing responsibilities are causing havoc with children at home. Here are tips you should keep in your mind about building healthy eating habits.
Add these things in the diet
- Drink plenty of water, so that the body remains hydrated.
- During the fast, eat something at every couple of hour.
- Take cheese and curd (as necessary). This will boost keep immunity.
- Eat plenty of sour fruits.
- You can use Chaulai ladoos.
- Eat almonds, peanuts, cashew nuts and makhane regularly.
- Do light exercises.
What not to do?
- Do not do heavy exercises.
- Do not take mental stress.
- Do not smoke at all.
- Stay away from drinking/alcohol
Watch more videos on Health Talk