The symptoms of coronavirus is that of any other respiratory illness. There is a lot of difficulty in breathing, pain in the throat, cold, cough, headaches, running nose, and fever. In some cases, there could also be a chance of pneumonia and can be fatal. An individual can take these preventive methods to save themselves from the deadly virus:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water or applying alcohol-based hand rub can help in eliminating the virus in your hands.
- Avoid touching your face with contaminated hands as the virus can enter your system from frequently touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Maintaining good hygiene is a must. While sneezing or coughing, cover your mouth with a handkerchief or clean your hand using soap or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- According to the World Health Organization, maintain 3 feet distance from individuals coughing, sneezing and having fever
- If you have travelled to the epidemic area where coronavirus cases have been reported, or you have any of these symptoms, then seek medical help.
Watch more videos on Health Talk