Honey is a natural moisturizer that works to relieve skin dryness as well as rejuvenate lifeless skin. Rich in anti-fungal and ageing properties, honey helps to solve many problems of the face. Honey has antioxidant properties as it acts as a protective shield for your face. The vitamins and other minerals found in it have the power to cure pimples on the face as well as to prevent them. It maintains the natural glow of the skin in winter by keeping your skin hydrated. Let us know today in which ways honey is beneficial for you.
- Wrinkles: Nowadays, everyone wants to be shown young and beautiful at every stage of age. In this case, if you massage the face with honey in the routine, you can avoid a lot of wrinkles on your face along with ageing.
- Energy drink: Honey gets mixed in your blood very soon. Because of which you immediately feel energy by drinking it. Drinking honey mixed with lukewarm water dissolves the fat stored in your body very quickly.
- Helpful in removing blackheads: Honey acts as an exfoliator for your skin. Mixing 2 tsp of lemon in 1 tsp of honey and massaging it on the face relieves whiteheads and blackheads.
Which honey should be consumed?
- Take as much dark honey as possible.
- Honey is never spoiled provided it is appropriately sealed.
- Children under the age of one (1) year should not be fed honey as it may contain botulism bacteria due to which the infant may become ill.
Watch more videos on Health talk