Everyone is bothered due to the scorching summers. This much heat can lead to dehydration. Inadequacy of water in the human body is known as dehydration, which possesses an unpleasant impact on our body. Dehydration can arise due to heat, excessive activity, insufficient fluid consumption, excessive sweating or medication side effects. When our body commences lacking water, our body gives some indications. This video talks about the various symptoms of dehydration:
- Extreme yellowish urine, which may stimulate itching and burning. The amount of urine is also reduced, sometimes a person may also confront the problem of no urine at all.
- Lack of water can also cause headache
- Low Blood pressure is also one of the symptoms
- A Person may sustain dry skin and lips or receive redness in the skin
- Dizziness and blackout in front of eyes one should consume water, Lemon water or Buttermilk
Care Tips: One should consume fluids in small intervals no matter if you are feeling thirsty or not. This can be done by consuming clear fluids such as water, clear broths, frozen water or ice pops, or sports drinks (such as Gatorade). Some dehydration patients, however, will require intravenous fluids in order to rehydrate. People who are dehydrated should avoid drinks containing caffeine such as coffee, tea, and sodas.
Watch more videos on Health Talk