This One Yoga Pose Can Help you Get Rid of your Digestion Problems
Yoga is best known for its calming effect and in Kurmasana, you get to experience it while curing all your digestive problems. This pose resembles a tortoise, relaxes your neck and shoulders along with working silently on your core. The pose is simple and easy but can be a bit tricky for a beginner. If you are a beginner, perform it in the presence of an instructor.
- Take a yoga mat and it with your legs spread out in front of you.
- Place your palms alongside of your hips. Keep your back straight. Take a few deep breaths.
- Slowly spread your legs wide while feet away from each other. Now, slightly bend and lift your knees.
- Now, spread your arms sideways underneath your knees.
- Now, bend down your torso forward down. Touch the floor with your forehead.
- Stay in the position for a few deep breaths and then get back in the previous position and relax.
Although the best time to do this pose is early in the morning daily but since getting up early in the morning and doing yoga is not possible with such a tight schedule, you can do this pose in the evenings too. However, do make sure to have 4 to 6 hours of gap after your last meal. Why even evening would work? Because that is the time when you would want to calm yourself, and this is the best yoga pose to have tranquility within minutes.
This pose has a number of health benefits. Primarily, this pose can help you get rid of your digestion and respiratory troubles but this is not it, this pose is a boon for stiff shoulders and neck, and knots in your body. It can improve your posture along with increasing flexibility in your spine.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.