Things to pack when you are heading to hospital for delivery
Some women prefer to use their own toiletries like toothpaste, floss, hairbrush, soap, shampoo, towels. In terms of hygiene, one can always choose not to use hospital provided toiletries. During labor being cautious about hygiene is only normal.
Well, this would be for your partner. A video camera with memory card, batteries and charger, so that he could capture the precious moments.
Take a diary with you, so that you can keep a track of your vaccination and breast feeding schedules.
Well, you definitely need stuff for the baby. Stock your bag with diapers, clean clothes, soft blankets, breast pump and other things that a newborn baby might need.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.
- things to pack in hospital bag for labor
- things to take to hospital for delivery
- things to carry to hospital for delivery
- things to bring to hospital for delivery
- when to go to hospital for delivery
- what to pack in hospital bag for c section
- what to pack in hospital bag for baby what do you need to pack for baby delivery