7 Milk Face-packs for a Beauty Queen’s Skin
Beauty Queens Trust Milk for a Dazzling Skin
We are sure if we told you Aishwarya Rai Bachchan uses face pack containing milk and yogurt to moisturize the skin, you will right away be convinced to add milk to your beauty regime. Who would want reason more than that? But FYI, milk contains a good amount of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B3 and other vital nutrients that helps reduces skin damage, boost hydration, prevents sagging skin and promotes healthy, glowing skin. No wonder Cleopatra took milk baths to maintain her youth and beauty. And without wasting time any further, let us reveal the astounding face packs made with milk that will help every skin problem that you may have.
Image Source: Getty/ http://members.famousfix.comLoading...
Milk + Multani Mitti= Radiant Skin
- Simply mix 2 tbsp of multani mitti and 4 tbsp of fresh thick milk.
- Apply the face pack on your face and leave for about 20 minutes or until it dries completely.
- Rinse using cold water.
Benefits- This face pack washes away impurities and brings your dull and lifeless skin back to life. Multani improves blood circulation and tones the skin and milk replenishes your skin, leaving it young and radiant. For best results use this face pack thrice a week.
Image Source: http://www.tourismandfood.com/
Milk + Papaya= Glowing Skin
- Blend few ripe papaya cubes using 1/4th cup of milk.
- Before applying the pack, steam your face to open up your pores.
- Apply the pack on your face and leave for about 20 minutes.
- While removing gently wet your hands with water and using your palms in circular motion remove the pack. Rinse with cold water.
Benefits- To add more glow you can gently rub ice cube. This is an excellent face pack to boost skin radiance and glow. Use this face pack to make your skin deliciously soft, supple and young. Papaya contains papain, an enzyme that improves complexion and reduces pigmentation. Milk makes your skin velvety smooth and radiant. For best results use this face pack thrice in a week.
Image Source: Getty
Milk + Avocado = Youthful Skin
- Mix one-fourth ripe avocado with one tablespoon milk and mix it well until it forms a smooth paste.
- Apply this mixture to the face generously.
- Keep it on for 20 minutes before washing it off.
Benefits- This is the best natural face pack that you would need to fight the signs of premature ageing effectively, as both avocado and milk have anti-ageing properties. Also, this face pack, enriched with vitamin E and natural oils of avocado, helps to cleanse pores deeply and nourish the skin. It also preserves the natural moisture of the skin.
Image Source: http://stylesatlife.com/
Milk + Oatmeal = Cleansed Skin
- Take a tablespoon of oatmeal and add sufficient milk to make a thick paste.
- For extra goodness, add a mashed banana into this mix to form a thick paste to use it as a regular face scrub.
- Apply this mix on your face, and after 15 minutes scrub your face in circular motion for 4-5 minutes, and then rinse it off with normal water.
Benefits- Oatmeal is a natural scrub. When it is mixed with milk, you get scrubbing as well as nourishing effects. The fats present in whole milk keep the skin supple.
Image Source: Getty
Milk + Turmeric = Blemish-free Skin
- Take a teaspoon of pure turmeric and add raw milk to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack on your face, keep it on for 20 minutes and wash it off to reveal clean, radiant and fresh looking skin.
Benefits- You can mix honey to the mixture if you skin feels very dry. If you want to even out your skin tone or get rid of tough acne spots, then you can also add half-a-teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice to this pack. Turmeric is a wonder herb with lots of medicinal properties. It has antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. It also makes an excellent natural agent to fight acne, blemishes, as well as lightens the skin tone.
Image Source http://cdn.styleblazer.com/
Milk + Orange Peel Powder = Even Skin Tone
- Mix adequate milk to make a paste with orange rind powder.
- Apply it on the face. After 20 minutes, wet your face and remove the pack using gentle circular motion of your fingers.
- After removing the pack, rub an ice cube on your skin for 4-5 minutes.
Benefits- If you want a face pack that gives your skin an immediate glow, then a mixture of milk and orange peel powder is your best bet. What’s more? This is an excellent anti-blemish pack as well. This pack will bless you with an even skin tone, easily and effectively.
Image Source: http://www.stylepresso.com/
Milk + Almonds= Exfoliated Skin
- Soak 2-3 almonds overnight grind them in the morning with two tsp of milk so as to make a coarse paste.
- Apply this paste on the skin to first exfoliate it. Leave it on the skin to get the most out of the natural oils in the almond and the soothing properties of milk.
- Wash with warm water. Repeat weekly for soft and brighter skin.
Benefits- Ground almonds are known to remove dead cells from the skin and also improve complexion.
Image Source: Getty